Chegg Champ Commisions

Friday, October 17, 2008

sigh...

From some racist tool on a Republican website:




In public view outside of West Plains, MS:




Racialicious: On Open Letter to White Voters, Or What McCain Really Thinks of You

Do you bear any resemblance to these agitators? Probably not.
Do you fit the profile of the racist and xenophobic white voter? Probably not.
Then do you really want to support a candidate who thinks so little of you that his only strategy right now is to appeal to your basest human instincts of fear and
hatred?

I don't think that all Republicans are racist. I won't even go so far as to say that McCain or Palin are racist, even though their actions sometime say differently. But what pisses me off about the whole situation is that neither McCain nor Palin has publicly come forward to say, "These people don't speak for me. They don't represent my values and points of view. These people are racist and I don't want my name to be associated with them."

1 comment:

Renee said...

I have been posting on the racism that has been aimed at Obama as well as many other blogs and it is wearing me down. I really need to see something good to uplift my spirits.